Friday, July 19, 2013

The one thing I will never run out of, ever.

There is one thing we, as women, shamelessly hoard without regret : Lip Product. No Matter how many glosses and balms and stains and paints and sticks and tubes we have, we always need more.

Maybe its the quintessential 1950's woman that comes to mind as we attain more and more tubes of our lip goo. The Perfectly painted lip has been something that represents womanhood since the dawn of time . It is our right as women to hoard all the lip goo without looking back! 

.. this is how i convince myself that just one more balm and just one more lipstick isn't hurting anyone. I've reached a point of no return. No matter how much i decide to reapply throughout the days, I will never run out of  lip products. As bad as it sounds from a `Hoarding is bad` standpoint, I can`t help but get excited when I buy a new gloss or balm or stick.

My Collection has grown exponentially in such a short amount of time that I`m really hoping this whole lipstick phase I`m going through  doesn`t  fizzle out any time soon.

Personally, I love seeing other people`s makeup collections, it tends to feed the tiny little voyeuristic side of me that wants to know how other people live. Its the same reason I watch `get ready with me`videos on YouTube and `follow me around`Vlogs. Its incredibly entertaining to watch someone go through a routine or pick through their belongings. I never knew how posting your own collection would be equally as entertaining until now. Its nice to go through what you have and really appreciate what you`ve hoarded- if you`re as makeup obsessed as me that is.

Assorted Lip Balms
(L-R) EOS Lip Balm in Sweet Mint, C.O Bigelow`s My Favorite LipBalm (White tube) in No 303,C.O Bigelow`s My Favorite Night Balm in No 306 (Blue tube),C.O Bigelow`s Rose Salve No 12, Femme Couture Lip Boosting Plumping Serum




Essence Stay with me longlasting lipgloss in 02 My Favorite Milkshake
The Color Workshop Glosses 


Joe Fresh Fresh Glass lipglosses in Popsicle(Pink) and Naked (clear)


Jelly Pong Pong lip blush


Revlon`s Just Bitten Lipstains in Gothic (red) and Passion (pink)
Covergirl Outlast All Day Lipcolor in 572 Red Affair
Covergirl Lip Perfection lipstick in 285 Temptation


Lòreal Color Riche lipstick in 748 Milla`s Plum

LÒreal`s Color Riche lipstick in 201 Blushing Bouquet

Milani`s Lipstick in 14 Rose Hip
Revlon`s Super Lustrous Lipstick in 613 Just Enough Buff
Revlon`s Super Lustrous Lipstick in 013 Smoked Peach


Revlon`s Colorburst Lip Butter in 095 Creme Brulee
Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick in 110

Lip Pencils ( Top to Bottom)
Essence Lipliner in 04 Honey Bun
Annabelle Lipliner in 250 Flame
Annabelle Lipliner in 405 Demure

Maybelline Superstay 14 hour lipstick in 060 Continuous Cranberry 

Sleek Pout Paint in 157 Pin Up






 To be quite honest, I still want more- I can`t get enough glosses and balms. I crave more shades of lipstick and my wishlist on many websites exceeds my paychecks. But that`s all a wonderful part of immersing myself into the world of makeup, its always  growing, and I don`t think my collection will stop doing the same any time soon :)

But that`s alright, `cause you can never have too much makeup ;)

-B







No comments:

Post a Comment